We know that the sport of American Football is one of the fast growing and one of the most exhilarating to be involved in. The game is gaining exposure with the influence of the NFL games in London each year, and also with a growing number of children starting to be involved in schools.
More players into the game is exciting but it also brings with it the need for clubs to find more coaches, more equipment, more uniforms. And more often than not, if the funds aren’t available within the club then new teams cannot be created.
But did you know that funds are available to expand clubs? Did you know that AFD are already working with clubs across the country to unlock funds to grow the game? We’re currently working on projects than could help fund:
- New Padded Women’s section for an American Football Club
- New Girls teams
- Coach Education and Development
- New equipment for existing teams who’ve seen an influx of new players
- Flag participation initiatives
- Team jerseys for new players to a club or team
- Facility hire
- Flag based holiday camps
- Chainsets and Game Day markers
- Training equipment such as step over bags, tackle bags and sleds
“As a new club, investment is always key to getting started and bringing players
into the fold. We’re pleased to be working with AFD who are helping us obtain funding while working with us to drive interest in the game in the area.”
Ian Miles, Kent Phoenix
Read more here how we’ve helped Kent Phoenix.
Want a free guide on the Do’s and Don’ts around Funding Bids? Click here for more details.
For more information about how you can get funding for your club, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org